Public relation officer Job in Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Haryana
Post-graduate degree in Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relations & Advertisement from a recognized University with atleast three year’s media experience in a Media Organization (Print/Electronic Media) or Publicity/Public Relations Organization or
Public Sector undertaking/ Govt. Organization or University.
Post-graduate degree in English or Hindi with one year PG Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations & Advertising with atleast three year’s media experience in a Media Organization (Print/Electronic Media) or Publicity/ Public Relations Organization, Public Sector Undertaking/ Govt. Organization or University.
Note: The required experience should be after attaining the requisite qualification.
1. Experience of Media Writing.
2. Well-versed in Computer & internet.
3. Proficiency in Social Media.
4. Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
5. Preference will be given to candidates with working experience of Public Relations in Universities.
for further Details please find attachment and check website- www.mdurohtak.ac.in